Winter Mega Zip lines and hiking
- 2 Mega Zip lines (900 and 650 meters)
- Basic equipment: harness, helmet (snow shoes or spikes according to the conditions)
- Instructions and security briefing
- Certified guides
- adult (16 years and older) : $55
junior (5 to 15 years old) : $40
- Duration : 2.5 hours
Starting with a 1.3 km hike in the white trails of Mont Catherine forest, take the time to warm up next to the fire in the tipi before going down the mega zip lines at about 100 meters above the ground from one side of the mountain to the other and back.
Pleasure and excitement guaranteed!
- Put on good winter boots suitable for hiking
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather, winter clothes, hat and gloves or mits
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Follow your guide! The latter is a professional
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 30 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- For the ziplines the maximum weight is 308lbs or 144kgs, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132 cm.
- For children, minimum age is 5 years old, it is possible to participate in the activity in tandem with an adult.
- Please note, depending on wind conditions, for safety reasons and on the instructions of the guides, you may be obliged to go down the mega-zip lines in tandem with another adult.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant must understand he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
During the low season
- The offer may vary according to the freeze/thaw period
- A minimum number of participant may be required for a week day departure time
If you have any question please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002!
When booking you must provide a credit card number to guarantee your reservation. In the event of cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours, no fees will be incurred.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within 48 hours before the day of scheduled activity, the amount for the total number of participant to the activity will be charged on your Card
(72 hours for groups from 10 to 20 people).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.