- Duration : 3 hours
- Via Ferrata
(a mix of rock climbing and hiking on a cliff face)
2 Mega Zip lines totaling 1.5 km in the air
- Adult : 80 $
Junior (- 16 years) : 65 $
The Via Ferrata is a hike on a rock cliff equiped with metal anchors and steel cable to facilitate and secure the activity. A Via Ferrata is a mix of hiking and rock climbing.
Different Via Ferrata routes offer a variety of difficulty levels and are supervised by certified guides.
After practicing on our School Via Ferrata wall, (with obligatory competency test), you will take a 300 meter hike from the chalet to the foot of the cliffs of The Cap Beauséjour and the start of the Via Ferrata. From there you get into the ascent of the rock wall of over 60 meters high, the equivalent of a 20 floor building … !!! Thrills guaranteed.
At the top, (or on your way up if you are game), you can admire views of the entire region of Ste-Agathe-des-Monts.
From there, after a short hike on the cliff top, you take your first flight on our highest and longest mega zip line, at 115 metres above the ground and 900 meters long,to the other side of the mountain. After that, no need to hike, your guide will hook you up for your second flight of 650 meters, which brings you back to the the foot of the cliffs of The Cap Beauséjour.
- Put on good sports shoes suitable for hiking,
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather,
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity,
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined,
- Follow your guide! The latter is a professional.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 30 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- For the zip lines the maximum weight is 308lbs or 144kgs, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132cm.
- For the Via Ferrata, minimum weight is 100lbs
(45 kg) and the maximum weight is 220lbs
- For children, minimum age is 10 years hold and kids must be at least 1.50 meters tall from their feet to the midlle of their hands when arms are raised,
- Outside of this limits, if judge safe by our guide, the participants will be roped to the guide.
- it is possible for children to participate in the zip lines in tandem with an adult.
- Please note, depending on wind conditions, for safety reasons and on the instructions of the guides, you may be obliged to go down the
mega-zip lines in tandem with another adult.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002
When booking you must provide a credit card number to guarantee your reservation. In the event of cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours, no fees will be incurred.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within 48 hours before the day of scheduled activity, the amount for the total number of participant to the activity will be charged on your Card (72 hours for groups from 10 to 20 people).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.